The Posthotel Family Service for Kids – Make your Family Holiday a Hit!
The entire family will love a holiday at the Posthotel!
During your family holiday at the Posthotel in Serfaus, your children will love our great services specially tailored just for our youngest guests! A real highlight is "Mäcky’s Fun Village" with climbing rooms, an ice cream parlour and exciting secret passageways and paths.
Included services for kids:
- Childcare for babies and kids from 3 months – 3 years of age, Sunday to Friday from 9:30 am – 5:30 pm and 6:45pm – 8:00 pm
- Childcare for children older than 3 years, Sunday to Friday from 9:00 am – 8:30 pm
- Mäcky’s Children’s Clubs – grouped by age
- Baby area with changing table, nap room, relaxing area and play area
- Young kids area with slide, building and doll areas, make-up studio, climbing wall and motor skills games
- Chill-out zone for older kids – with comfy seating, Playstation, foosball and stereo
- Children’s cinema
- Water playground with a small stream to play in
- Indoor swimming pool
- Separate family sauna
- Chill-out zone with bean bag chairs, Playstation, stereo equipment
We know that family holidays with babies and young children require great organisation – for this reason, we offer the following free of charge:
- Baby monitor (monitoring from your mobile phone)
- Changing mat
- Nappy pail
- Water boiler and bottle warmer
- Twice-weekly laundry service (in summer)
- Kids’ juice bar from our drinking fountain, all day long
- Alpine buggy (upon request)
In our restaurant
- Soft drink/juice bar
- Kids’ cutlery
- Colouring materials
In our Mäcky Club
- Water boiler
For inside & outside
- Alpine buggy
- Swimming nappies (for a fee, compulsory for toddlers and babies)
- Water wings for a fee
... and the most important element – a big heart for kids in Serfaus!
A chill-out zone provides room for fun and relaxation
Chill out on cool sofas with a Hi-fi stereo and Playstation. A new addition is the circular multi-purpose room, in which you will find all sorts of activities that are fun and entertaining, from gymnastics for children up to cinema for youngsters.